Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20220207215827.2C0B73CA6F@remailer.paranoici.org>

From: Luigi <luigi@nymph.paranoici.org>
Subject: Re: please answer this one question more....
 n2uPzHWbhXA+0Kf26/o3chr0BN8kFuvJAsI24RMwb3iCdS6nPFCngFhMBRukiLoR
 4N4K2KsV2O2RP6j+elagP76RYO3RJNUcRJPH9UvW1qBDnI2jhIt9ItHkpwARAQAB
 tCFMdWlnaSA8bHVpZ2lAbnltcGgucGFyYW5vaWNpLm9yZz6JAjQEEwECAB4FAlHL
 h44CGy8HCwoJCAcCAwMVAgECFgECHgECF4AACgkQ/D7UFTrPBzJPwhAAogAfMHLj
 /wstuxjieych93AswqT8X4nms2VAc0Cw2C1X4G62wrydeQWyJOG/riBwpDa96Oik
 1Gnq4IDFpqyZAuFUNL2JKyEklevSS7QOnpOariGuG7XqAIPedaBH5KCSlIGNox7t
 tm2eHt1E8Cju7FJ5h1hri+XyuJ8O2X+M/mKWF2KODoB5sXbOFxHxKkujRWknJnLs
 BmPfCUoVtTibtsA5UMZPygomEke91yfMEqULnpFUL/H+ks7Rq//SD/vBUPjpFtYj
 ihqJ17tvnY8Sc8PrhnSABN3+/RdYzQTNbsUyazv4anmu+Byr55UPpZGjdk7e7K3c
 X/4tzzhz+lioqpAdOdb0C92dXAQFOXdPePIFv3Gw+vWJqiazxKoOHVkI6f4RM/di
 WUnJmeCf0CEtfSpM2Y3ahJA0H0Yxl/4NbgVRRy4yCpP1ha0x1KidT8NusgchWpes
 2hd4O3wainTvotocO2o14lx0Ec8MiekxITPuh4wiGDtM5/O4JUGXc6VudnCVq+a0
 bR9820akZFE4q/AxjnvfHCnLkzcVH0TraDIuPoXmmhyCO4XIk9OXqeyN9F9WRZZ9
 qfUJDBT395S2+hLZO3ggll+LJ365sMIISS3AVdV37XYgmW0j/4ieruPLO1MXovdF
 HOZMhGQNza7gixEAxWSPUvnLxi1rvgpLrLQ= =8wV2
Date: Mon,  7 Feb 2022 22:58:27 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>On 05/02/2022 Luigi wrote:
>> I myself use Forté Agent for all my in- and outgoing mail
>> and Usenet
>
>Thank You again for your kindness.
>I am reading the online help of OmniMix of Danner.
>It describe OM+Thunderbird but I do not find OM+Agent.
>Did You followed a guide or did you do it all by
>yourself by trials and attempts?

There's a header section sample at
<https://danner-net.de/omom/tutornymsend.htm> from where to start.

But for nym usage you can take any mail client you like and send
messages even with the integrated Mailer, as

- with outgoing messages OM checks whether the From address matches one
of the nym addresses it's aware of and whether that nym account is
assigned to the logged in user. It's then processes as a nym message,
forwarded to the nym server in line with the parameters set at the
SetNym|Send tab.

In such a case the log list tells you

| 11:10:54.423 0 Nym message found: 'luigi@nymph.paranoici.org'
| 11:10:54.423 0 Nym 'luigi@nymph.paranoici.org' correctly assigned to user 'xyz'

In order to prevent leaking compromising information with misdirected
mail, if that nym message is not assigned to the user sending it, it's
refused with a "Sending error: Message analysis / preparation failed:
Nym account not assigned to given user account" message.

| 11:18:00.707 0 Nym message found: 'luigi@nymph.paranoici.org'
| 11:18:00.707 0 Nym 'luigi@nymph.paranoici.org' NOT assigned to user 'xyz'
| 11:18:00.707 0 -------> Message analysis / preparation failed: Nym account not assigned to given user account
| 11:18:00.739 D Error sending a mailer message: Sending error: Message analysis / preparation failed: Nym account not assigned to given user account

- the POP3 download of incoming nym mail also doesn't require specific
mail client features.

So AFAICS with nyms there's no urgent need of custom headers.

You can test all that in a safe way with OM in Simulation Mode.